Beerd Bristol is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using our website or interacting with us online, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Beerd Bristol may change this policy from time to time by updating this document. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st January 2016.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title;
- Contact information including email address;
- Demographic information such as postcode, date of birth, preferences and interests;
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- We may use the information to improve our products and services;
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. We normally send our email newsletter on a monthly basis, and never more than twice a month.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We also ensure that any external servers or services that we use such as email marketing applications also have similar procedures and policies in place.
Controlling your personal information
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
We will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.